Aromatika Assorted Incense Sticks Brand Details
|Fragrance||Cinnamon, Jasmine, Lavender, Nag Champa, Palo Santo, Patchouli, Sandal, White Sage|
|Quantity||Pack of 12|
|Is It Handmade||Yes|
|Is It Natural||Yes|
About this item
Aromatika Assorted Incense Sticks are made with ancient traditional recipe of Ayurveda from India. This incense sticks are hand rolled in India using the traditional techniques. We manufacture 100% natural incense sticks using natural oils & materials to bring the purest quality of freshness for you.
Randomly-Selected Incense Packs
Directions for use:
- Place an Aromatika Assorted Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- Aromatika Assorted Incense Sticks are meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.